Donate & Support
Donate to the Kansas Golf Foundation
Your donation supports the Kansas Junior Golf Scholarship, the Phil Miller Junior Golf Scholarship, and Golf in Schools programs. The Kansas Golf Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt educational foundation, and contributions are fully deductible in accordance with IRS Rules. You’ll receive a tax receipt for your records.
Your donation is greatly appreciated as we work to promote the future and preserve the history of golf in Kansas!
Support the Kansas Golf Foundation
Here are five ways you can support the Kansas Golf Foundation:
- Volunteer: Volunteers are needed several times a year at KGF fundraisers and events. Visit our contact page if you would like to be notified about volunteer opportunities with the KGF.
- Endowed Scholarships: Establish a “lifetime” scholarship in honor of a family or business name with restricted funds to the donor’s preferred philanthropic goals. The fund is managed by the KGF’s investment managers. $37,500 is needed to establish the fund and 4% is used each year to fund the scholarship.
- Planned Giving: Planned gifts, estate gifts, bequests and insurance bequeaths are giving opportunities that perpetuate the donor’s legacy in golf and will become a vital part of the Kansas Golf Foundations long term endowment goals.
- Donor Advised Funds: If you have a donor-advised fund for charitable giving, our Federal Tax ID is 48-1078609
- Corporate Partnerships: Align your business with a nonprofit organization that serves the whole state of Kansas. Help us create the next generation ready for the workforce. Programs like workplace giving, employee volunteering, donation matching and in-kind donations are among the few that can support the KGF. Contact us for more information.