Support Golf in Kansas
Align your time and money with a nonprofit organization that serves the whole state of Kansas.
The Kansas Golf Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt educational foundation, and contributions are fully deductible in accordance with IRS Rules. You’ll receive a tax receipt for your records.
Your sponsorship is greatly appreciated as we work to promote the future and preserve the history of golf in Kansas!
A Company-Wide Impact
Programs like workplace giving, employee volunteering, donation matching and in-kind donations are among the few that can support the KGF.
- Kansas Junior Golf Hub – advertise on the KS Junior Golf Hub webpage – THE destination for junior golf programs in KS
- KJGS Edge – NEW FOR 2022 – With over 80 Kansas Junior Golf Scholarships given, the KGF has a strong group of high-achieving students eager to get out in the workforce. Become a KJGS Edge Partner to provide internship opportunities, industry news, resume writing help, and job placement assistance.
- Endowed Scholarships: Establish a “lifetime” scholarship in honor of your business name with restricted funds to the donor’s preferred philanthropic goals. The fund is managed by the KGF’s investment managers.
- Hall of Fame Banquet Sponsorships
- Freestate Final Golf Tournament Sponsorships