October 19, 2023
5400 Mission Dr. Mission Hills, KS 66208
Order of Events
Registration & Cocktails
Let the games begin!
Auction of The Mulligan
Pick Your Paradise Lottery
Pick Your Paradise
America’s Most Exclusive Venues
OAKMONT – WINGED FOOT – MEDINAH – SAND HILLS – THE COUNTRY CLUB – & MANY MORE!
Each registered team of three attends the event at Mission Hills on October 19, 2023. The evening includes dinner, drinks, and future greens fees for three players at a selected venue.
When you arrive at the event, each team writes their Team Captain Name on a golf ball and places it in the lottery bowl.
The Mulligan: After dinner, The Mulligan will be auctioned off. All teams are eligible to bid on The Mulligan. When the ball of the team holding The Mulligan is drawn, that ball will be set aside and another team’s ball will be drawn. The Mulligan team’s ball will then be returned to the bowl and drawing will resume.
The Draft: Then, The Draft will begin. Golf balls will be drawn from the bowl to determine the “draft order”, starting with #20, ending with #1. The Pick Your Paradise lottery selection will begin with #1 and your team will have 60 seconds to make a selection. Be prepared.
The Lottery: The Pick Your Paradise lottery selection will commence. Starting with the team in the #1 draft position and moving consecutively through all draft positions, each team will have 60 seconds to select a venue from those available and remaining. There will be more venues than teams. The lottery rounds will all be Top 100 and exclusive golf venues around the country. Rounds will be played in 2024, unless otherwise noted in the venue description. A list of venues will be provided to each team prior to October 19th.
The Live Auction: After the last team has selected a venue, any remaining rounds will go in to the Live Auction. The Live Auction includes additional rounds at top golf courses, accommodation opportunities and more to create a great trip package to wherever your team is going. All attendees (including guests who purchased Dinner Only tickets) are eligible to bid during the Live Auction.
The Foundation will coordinate scheduling of rounds. For some courses, teams will be given direct contact information for the host member; for others, the round must be arranged by the Foundation. Most courses require the team to play with a member, which will be coordinated for you. Some courses have additional restrictions on guest play – see the course descriptions for details.
Players are responsible for cost of travel to the course, caddies, food and beverage, and any other incidental expenses. Green fees are covered by the Foundation.
Unless stated otherwise in the course descriptions, all rounds must be played by December 31, 2024.
Teams are made up of 3 players. Players may register individually or one member of the team can register the whole team at once. All team members receive: dinner, cocktails, participation in the PYP Lottery and Live Auction.
Player names and email addresses must be provided by October 1, 2023. If providing player information after the date the team is registered, email the information to email@example.com.
Please note: **No golf is being played on October 19th at Mission Hills CC.** All lottery rounds will be for play in 2024, unless otherwise noted. A list of venues will be provided to each team prior to October 19th.
Payment for Fund-A-Need, The Mulligan and Live Auction purchases will be due on October 19th. Checks should be made payable to Kansas Golf Foundation. All major credit cards will be accepted. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation and contributions are deductible in accordance with IRS Code and Regulations. Within a few weeks after the event, you’ll receive an IRS donation acknowledgment confirming the amount of your tax-deductible contribution.
- Title Sponsor – $25,000 – Includes 1 PYP Team, 3 dinner tickets, title sponsorship of the event and 1 year of promotion on KGF platforms. (May be a single sponsor or multiple contributors under one title name).
- Bar Sponsor – $15,000 – Includes 1 PYP Team, selection of the event signature drink, event sigange, inclusion in all promotional materials. (1 of 2 available).
- Venue Sponsor – $2,500 – Align your name with the top facilities in golf by sponsoring the lottery venue or auction item of your choice. Includes 1 dinner ticket & event promotion (25 available). Example: Winged Foot sponsored by You/Your Company Name.
- Team – $7,500 – Register a team of 3 people. Names & emails will be needed by 8/1, but are not necessary for registration. Each team must have a team name or designate a team captain. Includes: dinner, cocktails, participation in the PYP Lottery and Live Auction.
- Single Golfer – $2,500 – Register as a single golfer. The single golfer must be part of a team but is paying separately. Identify the team name or team captain upon registration. Includes: dinner, cocktails, participation in the PYP Lottery and Live Auction.
- Dinner Ticket – $500 – Register for dinner. Includes: dinner, cocktails, and access to bid in the Live Auction. Does NOT include participation in the PYP Lottery.